Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bracken Family New Year

On Thanksgiving, our family decided to have a video competition. Everyone had one month to make a video and then we all watched them together on New Year's Eve. The only rules were that it couldn't be longer than 10 minutes and it had to have something to do with our family. This was our entry (in 5 parts due to file size):

7 comments:

Shelly said...

That is seriously the most creative video's I have ever seen. Are you sure you are going to school for the right thing? Maybe you should switch to Video Production! Way Cute!!

Paul, ShaRee & Kids said...

Where is the picture of you and Diana kissing your new trophy?? That should be with this post. :)
Thanks for the laughs!

Christina and Jason said...

Hello! I know it's mostly Mical who does all of this but tell Diana hi for me...I've been meaning to say hi for a while because I have been looking at your guys' blog forever! Looks like you guys are having fun, oh, and tell Diana's parents hi for me too!

Jennifer said...

I love it! That was so great!

Karen said...

That is hilarious!! You are very creative. Ellis especially liked the Obama part of the video.

I'm curious to see what the rest of your family's videos were like now!

Cory and Monika said...

I loved it! I had Cory watch it with me and we were laughing! You guys did a fantastic job! I love all of the voices.

Angie said...

Very creative. Way to go.