Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Abby's Birthday

Abby's birthday was on the 7th. That morning we got our family pictures updated along with her two-year-old pictures.







That afternoon, we had a little birthday party for Abby. Diana's parents got her a fish tank. She started out with nine fish. Now she's down to six. To be honest, I'm more surprised that six are still alive than I am that three died. As you can see from the pictures, we've already had our first "incident". Abby decided to feed goldfish crackers to her little goldfish. And yes, in case you were wondering, goldfish love to eat goldfish (does that make them cannibals?). Now the fish tank is on her dresser where she can't reach it.


6 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE the family pictures! Those are all really cute! I especially like the one of her in the window sill.

That is way too funny that she was feeding her fish goldfish!! (And that was a lot of goldfish too! I was thinking like one or two until I saw the picture!) She's such a cutie!

Ian and Lara said...

That is hilarious about the goldfish crackers! Her faces are pretty cute!

Angie said...

cute pictures. That is hilarious that she tried to feed hem goldfish.

Team Bracken said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!! Love the family photos!

Jenn and Chris Rasmussen said...

Who knew more that that gold fish were cannibals. I would have never guessed! Are we still on for fantasy baseball?

Amber said...

Haha, I love that she tried to feed the goldfish goldfish. Glad you had a camera handy too.