Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Final Graduate Studio
I just finished my Final Graduate Studio at the University of Utah. It's essentially my Masters thesis, only they don't call it that anymore. My project was a mixed-use residential building near the old Rio Grande Depot here in Salt Lake, with an emphasis on urban densification and "architecture that creates community". But rather than bore you with a ten-page description of my project, I'll just bore you with ten pages of pictures instead. I don't usually do this, but for the few of you who may actually be interested, I'll post each photo / drawing individually, so you can get a better look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























4 comments:
WOW! That's pretty amazing! Congrats! I bet you are glad it's over!
Congrats on finishing school! That's awesome. I love the baby bump too!!!!
So impressive... but then isn't everything you do impressive? I am amazed and blown away! Congrats! love you guys
that looks like a LOT if work. congrats!
Post a Comment