This is a house I helped design for Matt and Shannon Monroe (friends of Rand and Shemri). I made a few minor changes to a floor plan they had picked out, and then completely re-designed the exterior elevations to fit the style of home that they wanted. If anyone needs to have a house drawn, you know who to call.
Wow! I must say... awesome job! I have my house plans with a bunch of changes so I'll definitely be calling you in..... oh, about 10 years when we're ready to build! :)
Cute pictures of Abby. She is getting so big. I bet she will be such a good big sister!
5 comments:
Gorgeous! You are amazing.
You are amazing! Can't wait until you can do our house!
THat's awesome! Way to go!!
Wow! I must say... awesome job! I have my house plans with a bunch of changes so I'll definitely be calling you in..... oh, about 10 years when we're ready to build! :)
Cute pictures of Abby. She is getting so big. I bet she will be such a good big sister!
I love the layout! It has the perfect flow!
Post a Comment