Monday, July 13, 2009

Potty Trained Cow

A few days ago, Abby came running up to me and said that her cow had gone "potty" on the carpet. So I had a little talk with the cow and told him that we only go potty in the toilet. Later that night we noticed this:
Then earlier tonight, this is what happens when Abby dresses herself:
And finally, on Sunday Abby got to help sing happy birthday to one of the kids in her nursery class. Now we can't get her to stop.

6 comments:

Shemri and Gang said...

I seriously laughed my butt off at that video! Rand and the kids laughed too! Abby is seriously whack! In a really cute whack kind of way! Just kidding I love her to death and can't wait for another little baby girl Bracken to join the fam!

Jennifer said...

She sounds like one of those gospel singers in the south! Hilarious!

Shelly said...

That is funny. She is quite the character.

Angie said...

How funny. I love that the cow is getting potty trained. What a great imagination!

Cory and Monika said...

How cute. Maybe Abby can help me potty train Ella!

Paul, ShaRee & Kids said...

No more letting her listen to your music Mical. :) She is rockin that song. lol Hilarious.