As soon as I finished school, Diana and I started looking at houses. We found one that we really liked and made an offer. But it was a short sale. And unfortunately, there is nothing short about a short sale. So we waited. And waited. And waited. Three months later, while we were in the hospital with Lina, we got a phone call from our landlord/realtor saying that our offer had finally been accepted. As soon as we got out of the hospital, we spent a few weeks cleaning, painting, and re-texturing the ceiling before moving in. We'll still be living out of boxes for a while, but other than that we're loving it.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congrats on the new place! Where are you at? We'll have to come check it out.
Amazing View!! Congratulations on the house and the baby! Oh, we need to see more pictures of the baby!!
Yes, I agree with Shelly, we need to see more pics of the baby! I love your house though & I'm especially jealous of your HUGE backyard!
Post a Comment