Oh just kidding, I didn't read the instructions very good. I was looking at your blog background. The top picture... I would say, somewhere up by those moose you've been waiting to find.
We have a winner! The picture was taken from Pilot's Peak right as a storm hit Enterprise. (Updated point totals: Colten/Meggy = 1000 points; everyone else = 0 points)
8 comments:
Top of Flat Top!
Cute pics to by the by. :)
Oh just kidding, I didn't read the instructions very good. I was looking at your blog background. The top picture... I would say, somewhere up by those moose you've been waiting to find.
Nope. But good guess.
View from Pine Valley mountain. Cute pics! Abby looks so different to me for some reason. Darker hair or something. Love the feet shot!
Nope. Not from Pine Valley Mountain. But you're getting warmer.
Pilot's Peak?
We have a winner! The picture was taken from Pilot's Peak right as a storm hit Enterprise. (Updated point totals: Colten/Meggy = 1000 points; everyone else = 0 points)
Cute family pictures!
Post a Comment