One curious three-year-old who watches Mommy cut hair for a living + craft scissors left on the counter + 30 seconds unsupervised = this
And this was her explanation.....
How do you argue with that?! And then the next day, she came up to me and said (referring to the stubble in the middle of her forehead), "Daddy, I have a little bit of boy hair." That's my girl.
6 comments:
Did your wife just want to DIE?! Cedi cut hers about eight months ago, but further back so it has been easy to hide it.
She is really a cute girl! Her explanation is so funny.
this is hilarious. We love Abby and what she has "displayed". She is a soooooo cute!
She's so dang cute! Love the video...what a sweet heart.
That's about the worst possible spot to chop her hair! I love the video though. She's so cute!
OH my gosh!! I wanted to spank Ash when she cut hers last year! But hers was not nearly as noticeable. The video is hilarious!! She is too funny.
ROFL! If I let Shelbi watch this, she'll get ideas! What a cutie!
Post a Comment