Sunday, March 25, 2012

Catching Up

These past few months have been really busy for us. So now it's time to do some catching up on the blog. Here are a few random pictures, videos, and other happenings in our little family (make sure to watch "When Squirmles Attack" at the bottom).






A word of advice - don't try to climb up a TV that's twice as old as you are and weighs three times as much. Abby learned this the hard way. I heard her scream, ran into the living room, and found her pinned underneath our TV. She had a lot of pain in her right leg and couldn't straighten it. So we took her in for x-rays, but nothing was broken. Abby said she thought the TV was glued down. I guess we need to invest in some better glue.



Remember this video of Abby singing Mulan on her birthday two years ago?


Well, now Abby's got Lina singing it. It's like gossip - it gets a little further from the original each time it gets passed down. I can't wait to hear whoever Lina teaches it to.


And I saved the best for last. We got the girls squirmles as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. Lina was scared to death of them, even after we showed her how they work. I feel bad posting this, but it's just too funny. For the record, we stopped doing this after we realized how terrified she was of it (but we made sure to get some video first).

1 comment:

Amber said...

where do we get some squirmles?