Diana and I were invited to a private showing of "The Dark Knight" at Jordan Commons earlier tonight. It doesn't open in theatres till tomorrow, but one of my boss's new clients rented a whole theatre, including free popcorn and drinks, for friends, family, and business associates of his construction company. I'm not usually a big fan of comic book / superhero movies, but this one was awesome. And Heath Ledger was amazing. You definitely need to see this.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
The Dark Knight
Diana and I were invited to a private showing of "The Dark Knight" at Jordan Commons earlier tonight. It doesn't open in theatres till tomorrow, but one of my boss's new clients rented a whole theatre, including free popcorn and drinks, for friends, family, and business associates of his construction company. I'm not usually a big fan of comic book / superhero movies, but this one was awesome. And Heath Ledger was amazing. You definitely need to see this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment