I took all of my birthday money and bought a new toy. It's a laser measurer. Between school, work, and my own personal projects, I've had to do a lot of measuring over the past few years. Then I read about this thing. At the touch of a button, it can measure distances up to 100 feet with an accuracy of +/- 1/4". It can also add and subtract distance measurements, and do area and volume calculations. I'll never have to use a tape measure again!
Abby also got a new toy. Actually it was a hand-me-down from a family in our ward, but Abby doesn't know that. It's so funny to watch her play with it. She doesn't know the letters, but she's learned where all the animal sounds are.Also here are two cute pictures I took earlier this week. Diana's been having all kinds of fun with Abby now that her hair is getting longer.

4 comments:
That measurer is nice! Ian would love it! Abby reminds me so much of Malia! I love her cute hair. And Abby is so smart!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a good day!
Abby is so cute. I love her hair!
Fun toys! Her hair is getting long. Wow. How is everything else going?
We loved the animal sounds! She is too cute. Looks like she is going to be super smart and take after her aunt ShaRee. ;)
Post a Comment