Abby doesn't dance quite as much as she used to, but the other day we walked in and she was doing this:
Monday, September 15, 2008
Utah @ Utah State
On Saturday, Diana and I went to Logan to watch the Utah - Utah State football game with her friends Jesi and Thomas. I wasn't planning on posting about every football game, but it looks like that will be the extent of our social life for the the next few months. Also, there are a few new pictures of Abby at the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
why is it always the hilton commercials she is dancing too? Is that what you have recorded for her to dance to? She is adorable.
Good question. For some reason she just really likes that song. And she knows that we can rewind it. So whenever she hears one that she likes, we have to play it over and over and over.
I can't believe how beautiful Abby is. She is just a little doll. You should be so proud of her. I hope you don't mind me reading and posting on your blog. I love keeping up with what the family is up to.
LOVE the video! She is a cutie!
Who won the game?
We did, 58-10. Utah State is in a "rebuilding" phase right now.
HEY MIKEY!!
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday dear Mikey...
Happy birthday to you!
Hope you have an awesome birthday. :)
Post a Comment