Am I not able to see Santa's helper because I don't 'believe'? ;)
Ok, I finally got it to work. I just used the law of attraction. :) It's good to see abby is just like her daddy.
She is so cute! Her cheezy grin could melt anyones heart.
What a cutie. She is a doll.
I think it's awesome that she sat on Santa's lap and didn't cry!!! Shelbi hides whenever she sees Santa! What a doll you two have!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Am I not able to see Santa's helper because I don't 'believe'? ;)
Ok, I finally got it to work. I just used the law of attraction. :) It's good to see abby is just like her daddy.
She is so cute! Her cheezy grin could melt anyones heart.
What a cutie. She is a doll.
I think it's awesome that she sat on Santa's lap and didn't cry!!! Shelbi hides whenever she sees Santa! What a doll you two have!
Post a Comment