This is us standing on the spot where JFK was assassinated. On the left side you can see my Dad taking pictures from the "grassy knoll". The window where Lee Harvey Oswald was shooting from is the one directly above my head in the picture.

Diana and I at the Dallas LDS Temple

Dallin's graduation at Texas Wesleyan University

Kimbell Art Museum - not your typical tourist attraction, but as a former architecture student I couldn't resist.



Fort Worth Water Gardens - probably our favorite stop on the whole trip







Fort Worth Stock Yards - kind of like the cowboy version of Park City or Jackson Hole






Swimming at the hotel - Rand calls this the "Masters' Leap"
3 comments:
Had a blast with you guys, can't wait to see you next week!
How fun! That's great that you guys were able to take a trip and have so much fun.
Looks like a lot of fun. I love the picture in front of the Christmas tree.
Post a Comment