Last weekend ShaRee and Paul were in town and stayed with us for a few days. ShaRee wanted to do a little photo shoot with Lina and her fuzzy pink coat. These are a few of the pictures she took and edited.
Also, here are some other random pictures of us and the kids from the past month.
Your family is so cute, Mical! I've been blog-stalking you for a while. I'm glad to know that my kids aren't the only ones who like to hang out in their underwear...or nothing. LOL Take care! T
5 comments:
Your family is so cute, Mical! I've been blog-stalking you for a while. I'm glad to know that my kids aren't the only ones who like to hang out in their underwear...or nothing. LOL Take care! T
Your girls are adorable! I love the sticker pics!
Those pictures are gorgeous! Can't wait to meet Lina, and see all you guys!
Such cute pictures! I love Lina's big blue eyes!!
How adorable! Those a re seriously cute pictures.
Post a Comment