Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Birthday Girl

I've been meaning to do a post about the kids for about a month now, but I've just been too busy (and lazy). Abby turned 3 on March 7th and Lina is 7 months old now. At her party, Abby dressed up like Snow White and belted out her favorite song from Mulan. Check out the video below. It gets really funny at about 30 seconds. She can be quite the little performer when she wants to. Also, stay tuned for our new family pictures, which should be ready sometime next week.


3 comments:

Paul, ShaRee & Kids said...

Love the video of Abby! Now you need to get some of her Phantom and post.

Karen said...

That is hilarious!! I don't know if you watch American Idol or not, but I think all the contestants should watch that video! Abby was so "emotionally connected" to the song. They could definitely learn from her!! That was so cute!

The Hale Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!