Saturday, April 10, 2010

Phantom of the Easter Goats

Last night I had to run to Staples and I took Abby with me. In the car on the way home we had the following conversation:

Abby: "Dad, when I was a little boy, I said a bad word."
Me: "When were you ever a little boy?"
Abby: (pause) "I don't know, twenty years ago when I was six."
Me: *speechless*

In other news, here are a few pictures from our Easter weekend in Stansbury Park:




In other other news, this morning I took Abby to the Utah Division of Wildlife's annual "Mountain Goat Watch" in Little Cottonwood Canyon. Abby loved it. She couldn't really see the goats, but they had several other things there for kids to see and do.






And finally, here's Abby singing two of her favorite songs from Phantom of the Opera (she calls it "The Mask").


2 comments:

Tenecia said...

Could she be any cuter? Seriously adorable!

Team Bracken said...

That is awesome! My kids love The Phantom too, but they don't sing it! They call it the scary music! Abby is just too cute!