Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pine Valley Mountain

My younger brother Colten is getting ready to start medical school in Minnesota. So a few weeks ago, before he left, a bunch of us decided to go on a little overnight backpacking trip to Pine Valley Mountain in southern Utah. It was hot and steep going up, and there was still a lot of snow on top, but that didn't slow us down. Other than a few blisters, sore muscles, and mosquito bites, I think everyone had a great time. Things even got a little crazy on our way back from the "summit". Check out the very last picture. It just might be the coolest picture ever taken with a self-timer.
















2 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

I have the coolest family ever! Thanks for the adventure! I think we need to find some place to enter that picture into a contest or something!

Colten and Megan said...

I agree with Lara. Colt also had a blast! We hope you guys are doing ok.