Sunday, August 14, 2011
24th of July
We've been busy lately, so this post is a few weeks late. The 24th of July is always one of my favorite times of the year. We seem to end up doing the same things each year, but it never gets old (and I know I say that every year). It usually starts out with the "Fun Run", which as it turns out, isn't so fun if you didn't train for it. Yet somehow, Rand and I both managed to make the top three in our age groups. We even got medals. Next was the parade, followed by my 10 year high school reunion, and then the races. Lina won her age group (she gets it from her dad). That night we went to the rodeo. Abby was inconsolable when she didn't catch a chicken. We finished off our little trip with a Rhino ride behind the E Hill and Little Mermaid at Tuacahn. It's usually a pretty hectic weekend, but always a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I HOPE people don't think my 8 yr old knows why his Uncle Mikey thought posing with the number 69 was cool. Jake asked me and I said it was just your favorite number. Then I told him what a good role model his Uncle Mikey was. You corrupter!
Post a Comment