Sunday, June 22, 2008

Abby's Dance Grooves

So you all know the real reason we started a blog is so you can see Abby. Well, she's become quite the little dancer. She started bouncing in her crib at about eight months and it slowly evolved from there. As far as we can tell, she gets the flailing arms from me and the booty shake from Diana. Either way it's hilarious.

"Arms" Edition

"Booty" Edition

3 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

I love it! She has got some moves! "So you think you can dance" here she comes!

Angie said...

Wow that girl can dance! That is absolutely hilarious. Thank you for making my day.

Karen said...

Hey guys! I found you from Lara's blog. I hope it's OK to post on here. Those videos of Abby dancing are absolutely the cutest things I have ever seen! She is so adorable!!

It looks like your trip to Lithuania was pretty awesome. I hope that I'll be able to go visit Ellis' mission someday...