In May, Diana and I went back to Lithuania where I served my mission. We'd been planning this trip every summer since we got married and this year we finally made it happen. We left on Saturday May 3rd and flew from Salt Lake to New York to London. On Sunday May 4th, we had a 9 hour layover in London so we took a train in to Center and saw many of the main tourist attractions, including Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and Westminster Abbey. That night we flew to Lithuania where we spent the rest of the week touring the country. We stayed in four different cities, including two nights in a bed & breakfast in the heart of Oldtown Vilnius and one night right on the Baltic Sea. We saw castles, towers, cathedrals, museums, prisons, concentration camps, and got to spend some time with some of the people I knew on my mission. Overall, it was a really fun trip. These pictures below are a few of the highlights. To see more, go to: http://groups.msn.com/MicalandDianaBracken/shoebox.msnw
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
Aw, that's awesome that you guys were able to do that! Especially that you could go alone. What beautiful country. We totally need to get back that way and see all of those beautiful sights. You guys look awesome!
Yahoo! We are so excited you have entered the blogging world! Can't wait to see what is next!
Finally, it took you long enough :)
Looks great and you already have a great start! Keep it up! We need to watch as Abby grows!
Yeah, I found it!!! Mical the blog looks great! Your pics. from the trip are beautiful. I am excited to have another blog to look at!!
priviet chuvak Sveikas!!! We loved your blog, brought back a lot of good memories. Hope to see more from ya!
Post a Comment