skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Weekend in Enterprise
Diana, Abby, and I spent last weekend in Enterprise. We didn't really go down for any specific reason. We just needed a break from the city. On Friday, we went to Pine Valley for a picnic and some fishing (sort of). On Saturday, we helped ShaRee & Paul move into their new apartment and then played several rounds of "extreme croquet" in the backyard. It was a fun weekend and it was good for Abby to spend some time with her cousins.
Abby and Braden
Trying to feed herself
Pine Valley
Swimming with Eryka at Grandma's
Showing off her bikini
Abby's first date
Future croquet masterExtreme Croquet - Part 1
2 comments:
Mical,
It's Kali! I found your blog from Karen's! YAY! Hope it's ok if I post a comment. Your little girl is a cutie! Email me so I can invite you to my blog: kfield9@hotmail.com.
Hey I was there!! Your blog is kicking trash. Good Job!
Post a Comment