Thursday, November 6, 2008

BLACKOUT

In front of a blackout crowd, the #8 ranked Utes pulled off one of the biggest wins in school history tonight against #12 ranked TCU. TCU has the #1 ranked defense in the country and was actually favored to win. They jumped out to a 10-0 lead in the first quarter. By halftime, we had closed the gap to 10-6 with two field goals. After they missed two field goals in the fourth quarter, we drove the whole length of the field and scored with under a minute left to go up 13-10. Then, with only a few seconds left, we intercepted a hail mary pass to seal the victory. It was easily one of the best football games I've ever seen. Go Utes!

3 comments:

Angie said...

OH man I wish I could have been there. That's so awesome!!! The blackout looks freaking awesome. I love their new uniforms. Although I really like the red ones since that is our school color right?

Ian and Lara said...

Good game! We were looking for you on the tv!

Amber said...

We can't believe Utah pulled it off... but yay! the blackout thing-- I've never seen that before. I like it!