"Body Worlds 3 presents the form, function, complexity and beauty of the human body. Featuring a unique collection of more than 200 authentic human specimens including whole-body plastinates, organs and translucent body slices, this exhibit offers visitors profound insights into the human body, health and disease, and the intricate world of the cardiovascular system."
We weren't allowed to take pictures, but I found a few online. Some of them are pretty graphic. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.


For more info: www.bodyworlds.com or www.theleonardo.orgAlso, here's Colt blowing up our air mattress with a blow dryer and a paper funnel. We lost our pump, but this actually worked better.
3 comments:
I have actually used a blow dryer to blow an air mattress up! It does work pretty well. I am glad you got to see some of your family this past weekend.
My sister went to that too. She said it was awesome. I so wish I could have gone. Good way to blow up your mattress, very creative!
I've really wanted to go to that. It seems like it would be very interesting. I loved the air mattress blowing up technique. I've never heard of that before. I'm gonna have to try it now!!
Post a Comment