Monday, August 18, 2008

Abby

Here are some more pictures / videos from the last few weeks:

Some notes from the pictures:
- After spending several days in Enterprise for the 24th of July, Abby wasn't too excited about being couped up in our apartment again. So we took her to Sugarhouse Park to feed the ducks and play on the grass. We sat on the hill for about an hour while she ran.....and ran.....and ran. We've also been taking her for walks around the neighborhood. One of our neighbors has a stone step that Abby loves. She has to stop and sit on it every time we walk by.
- Our neighbors' little girl (Meghan) just turned two and they had a huge party in their backyard. They rented a huge bouncy house and a guy who makes balloon animals. Abby loved it.
- When Abby is tired enough, she can literally sleep anywhere. And she rarely ever sleeps in her bed if she can help it. Whenever we put her down for a nap, she gets up and sleeps on the floor by the door. And in the morning when she wakes up, she comes back in our room and goes back to sleep on the floor at the foot of our bed.

Abby learned to pray about a month ago and hasn't stopped since.

We've recently learned that Abby has some serious OCD tendencies (I wonder where she gets that from). Watch how she picks up the cards in this video. They all have to be perfectly straight and they all have to be facing the same way.

2 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

So I just about died laughing at her picking up the cards!! That is so you! I love the prayers too! I also like that she has two different shoes on. You guys are going to have your hands full, even more than you already do!! Too funny!

Kali said...

She is so cute! I LOVE the "amen" video! I think she and Cedi would get along really well. Cedi is a BUSY BODY, too! :)