Sunday, August 10, 2008

Camping at Smith & Morehouse

Every summer in August, we get together with Diana's family and go camping. This year, we went to Smith & Morehouse Lake in the Uintahs. As you can see from the pictures, everyone had a great time - especially Abby.

5 comments:

Kali said...

The spider web is SO gross!! The scenery is BEAUTIFUL though...you made me homesick!! Looks like a fun trip!

Ian and Lara said...

Wow those are some gorgeos pictures! Looks like you had a great time camping! We miss you guys!

Angie said...

Looks like fun. Who would've thought that camping=haircut? Abby is so cute.

Cory and Monika said...

What a fun time we had with every one. Thank you Diana for the beautiful hair cut. You did a fantastic job. I love it! I hope you two have a great anniversary today! See you later. ~Monika~

Shelly said...

I was blog surfing and came across your blog through Karen's. I am just starting to blog, although I don't know how to do anything other than make a post for now. Karen is making me learn so that I can be cool like everyone else. It was good to see you over the 24th. I can't believe how big Abby is!! It's time for another one I guess!