
Last night, I was up late working on a school project. When I got to bed, Diana and I had the following conversation:
Diana: "Did the door close the opening?"
Me: (thinking she's asking if I shut Abby's door) "What?"
Diana: "Did the door close the opening?!"
Me: "What door?"
Diana: "To my room!"
Me: (laughs, realizing she's still asleep)
Diana: "And no, I'm not asleep."
Me: (now playing along) "Did the door close the opening?"
Diana: (long pause) "It could've." (another long pause) "Weird!"
Moral of the story: Sometimes you've just gotta ask yourself, "Did the door close the opening?"
(Keith & Angie, this reminded me of your "stuck in the steel box" incident. Great story.)
Diana: "Did the door close the opening?"
Me: (thinking she's asking if I shut Abby's door) "What?"
Diana: "Did the door close the opening?!"
Me: "What door?"
Diana: "To my room!"
Me: (laughs, realizing she's still asleep)
Diana: "And no, I'm not asleep."
Me: (now playing along) "Did the door close the opening?"
Diana: (long pause) "It could've." (another long pause) "Weird!"
Moral of the story: Sometimes you've just gotta ask yourself, "Did the door close the opening?"
(Keith & Angie, this reminded me of your "stuck in the steel box" incident. Great story.)
4 comments:
That is hilarious! Don't you just love those half coherant conversations!
Don't worry Diana. Dave makes fun of me when I do that kind of thing. However, with me, it is quite frequently!! That is funny.
Very deep...I feel like I need to search deep within myself and ponder on that one for a minute! Very cool artwork to go with your post as well. Oh..I just wanted to tell you that as we were at the Aztec Ruins I was actually thinking that an architect would be fascinated with it...It was very amazing to see how far ahead they were so many thousands of years ago. ShaRee and Paul are here visiting, so now you guys need to come and visit to see all the archeology sites..the door is definately open if you ever want to! BTW..congrats on only 1 year left!
Oh how I love sleep talking stories. The best is when Keith is sleep walking at the same time. Now that I work nights I miss it 4 times a week. I need to perch a video camera in my room and see what he does while I'm gone! Hahaha. We'll have to swap stories for sure!!!
Post a Comment