
With a win over Michigan, the Utes are off to a good start. If anyone (anonymous blog stalkers included) is interested in coming to a game, just let me know (micalbracken@hotmail.com). I can get a limited number of guest passes for the first five home games for just $10 each. I usually get the tickets on the Monday before each game, so try to let me know at least a week in advance.
Saturday, September 6, 6:00 PM - UNLV
Saturday, September 27, 6:00 PM - Weber State
Thursday, October 2, 7:00 PM - Oregon State
Saturday, October 18, 12:00 PM - Colorado State
Thursday, November 6, 6:00 PM - TCU
Saturday, November 22, 4:00 PM - BYU*
(*I won't be able to get student tickets for the BYU game. And public tickets haven't gone on sale yet. So you're on your own for that one.)
1 comment:
Post a Comment